Our funeral directors
The funeral directors at Christian Funerals feel a calling to serve those around us. When a family comes to us during a time of need, regardless of their background, we extend to them all of the dignity, compassion and trust they need to support them and to care for their loved one.
We base our vision of service on the words found in Colossians 3: "Be compassionate, kind, humble, gentle and patient…and in everything work as though working for the Lord".
Guided by these words, we provide excellence in funeral service.
At Christian Funerals we:
- Are committed to giving you honest and caring advice and assistance
- Have the resources, knowledge and training necessary to make the funeral a personal and positive experience for everyone involved
- Will care for every family who comes to us, and
- Extend dignity to every fellow human being in our care
When you need to call upon a funeral director, be assured that at Christian Funerals, we will do our utmost to provide a service that honours and dignifies the person who has meant so much to you.
We are able to:
- Serve every Perth family by tailoring services to their needs
- Provide coping with grief information
- Assist a family to prepare for a future funeral with a prepaid funeral plan, and
- Promote Christian and community values by supporting, and actively participating in, local, state, national and international causes.
If you need our care and our dignity for your loved one, we are available for you 24 hours a day.